As a Propeller Type Certificate Holder, Dowty Propellers offers a full range of technical and engineering support for its products.
Dowty Propellers brings its services to where needed for customers and operators.
- Remote or on-site technical assistance including entry-into-service support
- Fully trained and certified staff capable of performing repairs in the field
- Support and set-up of propeller workshop at customer’s facilities
Available 24/7 to keep aircraft flying, Dowty Propellers’ engineering and airworthiness team supports operators with:
- Concession applications
- Ferry flight applications
- Detailed technical queries
- Reliability improvements
- Manual clarifications
In addition to Dowty Propellers’ main training base at its Gloucester, UK headquarters, training also can be delivered at operators’ bases. Training can be tailored to meet customers’ individual needs both with theoretical and “hands-on” training with standard courses offered at three levels:
- On-wing maintenance
- Workshop maintenance
For requests relating to technical support or training, contact: technicalsupport@Dowty.com