Dowty Propellers produces a complete range of publications for both aircraft-level propeller maintenance and shop repair & overhaul.
Many of the Dowty Propellers civil technical publications are available online via GE Aviation’s web portal for existing customers, myGEAviation.
- If you would like to apply for access to the portal, please follow these step-by-step instructions.
- Review this service information letter for details on setting up e-mail notifications when new publications or revisions are available.
- For information on how to use the portal and navigate to Dowty Propellers’ technical publications, see the user’s guide.
- To report a discrepancy or request a change to a publication, complete and submit a technical manual amendment request form. E-mail the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New customers wishing to receive Dowty Propellers technical publications should contact: email@example.com.
Technical publication indexes detailing the latest revision status for each manual are available from the links below (listed in alphabetical order):
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information relating to the revision status of the following manuals:
- Grumman S-2 Tracker
- ShinMaywa US-2
For status on other platforms, to request a quotation for a technical manual, or for any other technical publications inquiries, contact: email@example.com