Dowty Propellers provides a full range of service solutions for its products, which are supported by repair and overhaul facilities in Europe, North America and Australia – and sustained by Field Service Repair personnel that are deployed at key locations around the world.
From maintenance to materials, and asset management to integrated systems support, the company creates specific service packages for customers and operators that keep their fleets productive and cost-effective.
By understanding users’ operational and organizational needs, Dowty Propellers’ services solutions are customized to provide the most cost effective through-life support. All of its flexible services are backed by 24/7 technical and logistics support, and the unique knowledge, expertise and know-how of the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and propeller type certificate holder.
Typical options and features include:
- Fixed maintenance costs and smoothed payment methods, including all-inclusive flying-hour packages
- Inventory support including rotables and exchanges
- Enhanced technical and field support
- Type Certificate Holder-supported maintenance and operational solutions
- Reliability partnership program
- Program management to assist with maintenance planning and scheduling
- Support and set-up of satellite propeller workshop facilities at customer locations, with full release and certification approval – thereby maximizing on-site maintenance capabilities
Customized service agreements aim to create a partnership where optimized availability, reliability and cost translate to true value to customers.